Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ups and downs

Well the "ups" lasted for a while, this week has been all about the "downs".  One of those weeks where I almost wanted to feel sorry for myself.  Thankfully I have some kick ass friends who don't let me get away with that shit. One of them brought over 2 bottles of wine and a case of beer!  We almost drank the two bottles.  A lot of fun.  I miss me time.

My husband started to come around my street this week.  About 30 houses down.  I could see his car from my kitchen.  So it was very nerve wracking.  I am pissed about it still.  What you wanna emotionally damage your kids?  You won't file for custody but will visit a neighbor?  What a fucktard!

On Thursday morning I had a discussion with my son.  It was an adult conversation for an 8 year old.  Just saying listen Daddy is here in the neighborhood, please don't approach him. He is just visiting a friend.  We have to wait for permission to see Daddy etc.  Then my son floors me and says "Daddy is a drug addict."

Um............ wow seriously.  Then he precedes to tell me why he thinks is father is a drug addict. 

So I am just floored by how frank my son was with me.  Such a little man.

That day he decides to take a pocket knife with him to school to protect himself.  Right before the end of school he decides to put it in his pocket and drops it.  He claims he was preparing himself just in case Daddy was waiting for him. This kills me. 

I do not know what is going to happen.  Friday I sent him to school knowing he got caught, the school had NOT contacted me yet.  Then I had to go pick him up, he is suspended until a school board hearing is held. (no longer than 10 business days)

Called in reinforcements, my Mom is flying in tomorrow!   YAY. I am still freaking out but trucking alone.

My Mom has manged to some how take the reigns, she is kicking me out of the house next weekend.  I have no idea WHAT to do but YAY.  I need a break.  I have been flying solo with 3 kids since October.  Even if I don't make plans for next weekend, I am going to at least get one night in a hotel for sleep!  I need it! 

So yeah, fuck me, this week sucked BUT you know what...........I am a kick ass Mom who can handle just about anything.  I work full time and manage to keep the house in order with my 3 little tornadoes.  So I don't have time to feel sorry for myself, I have to keep on trucking.  I have to just keep on going for my kids on the days I don't feel like getting out of bed. 

Next week will be excellent right?  I hope!  I don't think they will expel my son but they are aware of the situation of my husband.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We shall see what happens. I'll try to enjoy myself:)

      Delete
  2. :( Angel, the flight is too long for only a weekend. I would fly you here in a heartbeat. This week you need to be held and made sweet love to. Someone who wants to care for you if only for a night or two.
    You are too busy taking care of everyone else. You need someone to take care of you, show you how much you are loved. I am torn between telling you to play the field or hold back, wait for him. Wait for the lucky man to sweep you off your feet. J, you are sweet, amazing and say it like it is. I know I have never met you in real life or even talked to you on the phone but you are one couragous person. I thought my divorce was hard!!! Keep on. You are worth it and your kids are worth it Part of me fell in love with you the first time you responded to my email.

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assuming this is EG, yes way to far to travel for just a weekend. I would want at least a week to explore your country! AT.LEAST.
      Tempting but a weekend isn't long enough.

      Delete

Site Meter