Saturday, February 2, 2013

want part one

As we embrace I feel my arousal, I feel myself getting wet, my nipples harden. My clit throbs to the beat of my heart.
You hug me closer, I inhale your scent feeling your erection against me through our clothing. I am lost in sensation. No words are spoken, we both know where this is going.
You lean back from me hips still sealed rubbing yourself knowing that you make my legs weak. You have complete control. Your finger lifts my chin and you kiss me deeply, sucking my lower lip into your mouth and biting just hard enough to sting. I melt in your arms and groan. Our hips move in unison, striving to get closer. Need over takes me.
I catch my breath and say I want you in me.  You laugh and say wait.
You run your hands down my back, lifting my shirt on the upstroke. I am helpless in your arms.
Before I know it I am backed up to the bed, and naked. You are fully clothed. I beg you to unclothe. You finally comply. I can't help but appreciate your body. Seeing how hard and ready, makes my mouth water. I want to feel you in my mouth, lick the precum I see glistening on the tip. You know how bad I want you. I am soaked. I reach for you and you push me back onto the bed. I try reaching again and you deny me. Instead you say finger yourself. I tease you running my hands down to my stomach but back up to cup my breasts and pinch my nipples. This causes me to arch my hips. You can see I'm dripping with my arousal. Once again I rub my hands down my sides and cup my core, slowly sliding a finger along my slit, circling my clit spreading my wetness. I make eye contact and move my fingers from my clit down and push two fingers deep inside. You moan with appreciation.  I curl my fingers striving to rub my gspot.

11 comments:

  1. Um thanks, I might be squirming right about now. EG sorry I have not had a chance to properly write you back (email), sheesh you are going through a lot! Wish you luck in your divorce as well. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would a lucky man who gets to feel your wetness surrounding his cock. You will find him. Obviously knowing your drive over the years, someone who can keep up with you.
    XOXOXOXO
    EG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need you to stop making me want to read part two.. lol .. Ok, you have the fire on low, I'm waiting on that heat... hehe.. ( I love the visual of your fingers curling at the end, making us anticipate) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh don't discount your own blog and what it does too us women. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eg, I swear I'm worse now. Or I want it more....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my naughty little angel, wish I could see a picture of you to remind me how hot your body is. I still have the very first naked picture of you that you published. The things I would do to your body. If I ever make it to the states again, run.

    XOXOXO EG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blush you do? I still have it too. Hnt..... Miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish that we had ever gotten a second naked pic of you somehow....
    he he he

    MW3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are hinting at? Me putting up a picture on here? I would have to change the blog to 18 plus....well I have to do that now anyway. Not sure how "public" I be feeling. Same body though just a couple years gone by.

      Delete
  9. Same body? Wonder what it would be like to have a pic or two of you!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo
    MW3 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter