Sunday, February 3, 2013

Naughty Texting from Last Night:)

A friend and I were chatting on the phone, his cell phone died and we switched to texting.  This is a rough copy of our antics.  Took everything in me to not hop in the car and show up on his doorstep. Of course as with everything we were texting over each other, I'm sure you can figure it out though;)  This chicka needs some sex.......bad.  Especially after I read our texting again.  Too fun!  :)  Muaaaaaaah. Yes I squirm, he knows that. Fun times:) 

Him:I told you.(his cell phone died mid sentence) Now dive deep & pinch your nipples.
ME: Rolling, pinching.....still wish I had your cock...
ME: Go cum too;) then sweet dream about wet hot pussy;)
Him: I would probably be crawling into bed to grasp & fuck you from behind.
ME: Complete abandon from me....hehe considering the trust level....I'd probably try anything...
Him: My hands on your breasts & your pussy, pushing my hand deeper, spreading your lips w/ my fingers rolling your clit with my knuckles...
ME: Gaaaaaaaaaaah
Him: Mmmmm....
ME: I want so bad.....
ME: Feeling you on me is intoxicating......plus I like your body, you're hot, a very intense, demanding....
ME: I want to give you an edging blow job....nice sloppy wet one
Him: Now my fingers dive deeper, sliding in your warmth, slipping inside. They want to lock in, to find that spot, but push on, burying in that slick hole until you moan,
ME: Teases from me until you can't take it anymore
ME: Fuck you are going to make me need a towel under me.
ME: Wish we could fuck right now. Even if we met at a rest stop on the turnpike half way point, fuck you, I would do you in the car....lol
Him: I won't let you obey anything but your own ecstasy. as you cum & feel embarrassed about your wetness, I grasp your hips & position them under me, letting my massive cock grind into your clit, watching you squirm.
ME: <insert> of a video. Yeah I'm that wet........if not wetter..
ME: Fuck me please.
Him: I take the tip of my cock & rub it up and down your clit, gliding past your hungry hole & pressing firmly on your asshole, while you fidget to get my cock near your pussy...
ME: Fuuuuuuuck Eat me, bite me, make me lose control.
ME: You are going to tease me like that? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Him: I take my hands & thrust your hips up to meet my lips. I lick, to taste, & then drive my tongue deep into your pussy.
ME: C................................... (I typed his name)............ I need your cock, your mouth....heaven..........and I'll try not to squirm but know my hips are moving and I'm grabbing for your hair....almost like to want to keep you there or push you away the pleasure is too much.
Him: I am intoxicated by your scent, driven to madness, & I drag my tongue over your pussy pushing insistently, licking your clit wwith snake-like flicking pressing.....
ME: Fuck........I want to taste myself on your lips...........feel you stretching me as you work inside me.
Him: A probing finger tells me your pussy yearns for more, thrusting, attempting to drive it deeper. I press down, constant pressure as my tongue flicks, pulling your hips higher.
ME: OMG delay your trip.......cum with me, come to me. Yeah I'd be squirming good..........fingers in your hair gasping for breath.........scratching your scalp with my fingernails.......ugh
Him: I reach under you & grab your ass, which makes you squirm, inviting me more firmness, pinning you while I bring my lips to your clit.
ME: You torture me!!!!!!
Him: Dragging myself up my cock finds your pussy & needs no help as you suck me in, pressing down with all your weight to drive me deep, to press against you until you yield & I can retreat.
ME: God I can't even begin to imagine how good you would feel in me right now.
Him: But there's no retreat- I thrust deeper into you, & you crumpled, moaning with my cock hitting your g-spot. Your moans make me crazy & I thrust again.......& again.
Him: I'd whimper, moan and thrash, I do love feeling you cum in me. You feel so good and I feel you get harder if that is even possible right before you cum.
Him: I pick up your legs, pressing the knees towards your shoulders. I can't help fucking you deeper, harder.
ME: I bite my lip not to scream at times though I know I'm out of my mind with please no idea if I'm silent or scream.
ME: You my friend are a pussy tease......lol fuck fuck fuck..........I want you here.............RIGHT NOT! Soaked, hot, ready and waiting, come get it.
Him: As you moan loader, grasping me closer, tearing at me with flailing hands desperate to control my thrusts, I reposition, grabbing your ass, pulling you to me, pushing deeper, faster.
Me: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Him: I pull out, kidding you deeply as your face mixes with frustration & desire. I deftly scoop you up & turn you over onto your knees & press against you. My cock finds its target quickly, hungry for more. Your pussy is insistent, wet, & your hot. As I thrust again, your moans grow loader & your ass presses back against me harder.
ME: Dripping wet, waiting, trying not to squirm....Im' sure if you were behind me, I'd be biting the pillow grasping at the sheets trying to stay still and enjoy the feel of you sliding in and out of me......knowing if I angle my head right I can watch you thrusting into me.
Him: I give you all of my cock in one long constant thrusts, & you melt to the bed, whimpering, trying to keep your ass still as you squirm.
ME: Something about watching you sink into my pussy is hot. I'm sure you have a better view for watching your cock moving in and out of me.
Him: You moan & I realize I'm in trouble. I pull out & flop down on the bed in front of you, holding my cock straight up.
ME: Is this where I get to taste myself on your cock? Clean up some of the wetness before I climb on top? FUCK
Him: You crawl to me, sitting on top, watching as you grasp my cock & hold it, pressing your pussy onto it, juices flowing.
Him: You have control finally & realize this with a wry smile. You thrust slowly, trying to tease, realizing you almost push yourself too far.
ME: Certainly not hard to do with your massive cock.
Him: You push off of me, sliding down to grasp my firm cock, your wetness over it, you are looking at it with intent.
ME: Almost on the pleasure pain scale when you are fully seated in me, almost too deep....
Him: You lick flick and lightly kiss teasing me as my cock gets harder.
ME: Gaaaaaaaaaah about that can I please do that now to you.
Him: You take my tip in your mouth, rolling the head firmly with your tongue. grasping the shaft w/ your hands. As you pump my shaft you take more & more into your mouth, as my hips rock & lift w/ every suck.
ME: Test the waters guide my mouth up and down your shaft gently thrusting.....YES Lift your hips pushing deeper into my mouth.
Him: As my cock pulsates it pleases you, you smile & lick the precum as it wells up.
ME: great minds think alike I do like the taste of your precum.
Him: I grab your hair & press your mouth down onto my base, anxious to stop myself from cumming.
ME: I feel you quiver with your need to cum. HARD WET PUSSY NEEDS COCK NOW.
Him: I grasp your arms & pull you to me on top again, spearing your wet hot pussy w/ my rock hard cock.
ME: my saliva would have been dripping down to your balls.
Him: I grasp your ass & pump furiously. You sit up, pressing all of my cock deep inside. I lean forward suckling your nipples, pulling and teasing.
ME: Do you even know how hard it is when I feel you so deep to move? I just want to savor the feeling, so full.......feels like you shouldn't fit.
Him: We look down to watch as my cock presses into you again & again. You shudder & squirm, I surprise you by putting you on your back quickly.
ME: Fuck me into a coma.
Him: As you cum again, I thrust deeply, feeling my cum pull at me, forcing its way. I thrust over & over, delaying the inevitable. We slam our bodies together knowing what's to come. I slide my cock in & out, grabbing your ass, probing my fingers into your ass.
ME: I wanna feel you right now!!! My legs would be jello, I'd sag and feel overwhelmed with pleasure, feeling the after shocks.
Him: I can't take it anymore, & as you push onto me harder & harder, I cum deep into you, locking your body in place as I grind into ur hips.
ME: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Him: I roll over in exhaustion, & you roll over on top of me, kidding my body, working your way back to my cock where you lick and suck it into submission. Kissing.
ME: Your cock submits to me............Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

11 comments:

  1. One lucky man if he has actually had a taste of you. This sexting certainly sounds like he has enjoyed your peach. If not he should have been at your doorstep last night, ready to take what he can so clearly have. What you both so clearly lust for in each other. Hot stuff my dear! Wish I was on the receiving end of your hot little mouth, tight body and amazing mind.
    XOXOXO
    EG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot edit my reply to fix my typo. Should have said is "What you both have, so cleary, is lust for each other." Maybe should have added how primal of a need it is. Can you fake that with someone you have never had? I don't think so. Hope he takes care of your needs, otherwise come to me. I will most certainly make sure we are both pleasured until bursting. EG

      Delete
  2. lol... Too much restrain for me. I give him credit for keeping up with your naughtiness talk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah not so sure he knew how naughty I was until the past year.

      One of those you know you see someone but until you just break the ice........you really have no clue. lol

      Delete
  3. Wow! Super hot Angel!!!! Have lost count of how many times you have made me hard.....too naughty?
    MW3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MW3 <3 thought of you watching the superbowl yesterday!

      Delete
  4. awwww so sweet. Know that I think of you lots too.....lots :-)
    MW3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane's Addiction just rolled through the area not too long ago.......one of these years;)

      Delete
  5. That's some good work right there. Impressed that you guys can keep apart after talking like that.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter