Friday, March 22, 2013

Excited

For so long I held myself back in my life. I was not willing to travel for my company and feel like i missed out on so much. My Mom is in town and I get to go to Atlanta on Monday then return Tuesday late. I have never been to Georgia. I have worked with this company for twelve years now and things are just starting to get interesting;)

Now let's just say a little prayer for no snow for the Philly area Monday. I need this trip, granted it's a short one but I really need a night away in a hotel.

Mondays meeting ends at 3 pm. Dinner isn't until 7 pm so I have booked myself a massage and will hopefully squeeze in a nap.

All you people with no kids have it easy, I'm lucky if I can shower without interruptions.....so send some no snow vibes my way!!! I really need to treat myself to a weekend away.  Some where with sand between my toes and a nice tub.  Sure a partner in crime would be fun, someone to have my way with in bed maybe I just need a room with a man!  HA!

2 comments:

  1. too bad your not going to New Orleans, I would be that man in room your needing

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter