Tuesday, March 19, 2013

dreams

I keep on having a reoccurring dream. In this dream I am lying on crisp white sheets, naked, aroused with a man who has brown hair, hazel eyes and he gazes up to me, mouth poised above my mound. I feel his breath on my clit, he is about to go to town on me. My hands quickly push him down begging him to taste me as my hips lift. Fuck ,then I wake up on the verge of an orgasm. I keep having this dream over and over can't quite make out his face. sometimes it flashes to him coming up my body after I've cum kissing me hard as I taste myself on his tongue pinning my arms above my head as he slowly pushes himself inside me.....gaaaaaah...why can't it be real.....

2 comments:

  1. angel, it is real, the man in your dreams is me, I love kissing you after I go down on you, and the push inside is one long slow fully buried push, i hold it there as we continue to kiss and your hips start to lift

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp*could be huh? He is medium build...takes control..though the hazel eyes dark hair haha is what I've done/do..
    I want my dream to finish one of these days. Sucks sleeping alone huh?

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter