Saturday, January 26, 2013

Almost done the paperwork:)

Okay yes I'm in a bit of hermit mode aka depression funk...whatever you want to call it.  Halfway done the divorce paperwork, finishing up tomorrow with my neighbor who is graciously helping me out.  Hopefully he will just sign the papers.  I doubt he will but at least I haven't paid for a lawyer yet.  I can still get one if he does not agree.

I have been keeping myself busy with kid stuff.

I winded up stopping by unannounced to see someone who I consider a father figure in my life.  I used to go and hang out with him and help run "the shop" while I waited for my ride home from work.  K. is an amazing person who is very business savy and so much worldly knowledge.  He knew about the separation and knew that something crazy must have happened. He said everything that I needed to hear today.  I swear I should just go see him instead of my counsellor.  He has so much knowledge when it comes to addiction, divorce, all kinds of things.

He knows my husband well.  I guess I never knew how many people were out there watching from afar wondering what the last straw was going to be.  He gets me, he really does.  He said he wanted to tell me to run a really long time ago but it was my choice to stay. 

On another note, you know how I like to distract myself from my own drama.........lol I finally accepted a date with, lets call him Starbucks guy.  Yeah he has been ogling me for a while, aka couple of years. Hot guy, looks good in a suit and I was pretty sure he owned the Cayenne that I always see in the parking lot.  He would buy me a cup of coffee here and there, polite flirts etc.  I did agree to go out to lunch with him.  Yeah we have NOTHING in common well except divorce. I think I would have had more of an interest in him except he was an ass to the waitress, flinched away from a toddler at the restaurant, very materialistic......yeah been there done that not interested. If I were in his field I think I would be helping more people instead of building an empire.  I rather be with someone who is broke and compassionate, than one who brags about how much he charges insurances companies for his services rendered.   No wonder why he is divorced twice.  Yes he spoke of his exes and how horrible they were.  So thankfully he did talk about himself the entire time:)  HAHAHA I was kinda on the fence about what to tell someone, never once did he ask about me:) 

 

1 comment:

  1. Girl you need a day in bed with a fantastic lover. Someone who sates you. Just read your next post and check your email. Your "friend", EG

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter