Thursday, April 18, 2013

nostalgic

What would have been my 11th wedding anniversary is on Saturday. I have to remind myself of the good memories and not constantly remember only the bad ones.
I miss, the cuddles, how he would make me laugh, all the fun things someone would have in a marriage. I been wallowing in bitterness.
I know I don't want him back. I do want to try again but with someone else.
just feel like I turn turned to another chapter in my life. It feels good, yes my marriage was bad but I rather remember some of the good times than be bitter, negative and full of regrets. Life goes on. I have three beautiful kids, and a neighbors daughter who is practically mine. I'm lucky, blessed, beautiful, roof over my head and food on the table. For so long I said I can do this. Now its like I am doing this and doing the best I can.

1 comment:

  1. NA,
    You have come so far! Yes it sound like you are moving onto the forgiving. Forgive but don't forget. It is hard to forgive someone who has done so many things wrong. Every year will be another milestone to not forget:) Keep on trucking. EG

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter